End Of Sumer Dance Mix End Of Sumer Dance Mix

Excellent

Probably one of the best songs of all time. I've listened to this over 300 times on my mp3 player, and countless more on the computer. I'd really love another song like this!

A-New-Decade responds:

dfarce Collab dfarce Collab

Excellent

You both did a great job on this. The one thing that struck me as odd is that Nintechno, instead of choosing the main melody that dfarce set up, you chose the countermelody as the melody in your sections. You pulled it off well, good job.

PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab

AMAZING!

Great song! (This was an April Fool's Day joke, by the way)

Mario Castle Dance Remix Mario Castle Dance Remix

Great

Yeah, this is a great song. Really captured the original song's feelings in this. However, I wouldn't suggest this for Brawl. If you ask me, this would be better for Mario Kart Wii, the Bowser's Castle level on it seems to be perfectly suited to this. Anyways, I hope you can remix some other Mario themes.

Endless Dream Final Endless Dream Final

Excellent

It really is. 0:43 - 1:41 was an excellent transition, and really brought me in. Sure, kinda long, but still great.

FlamingFirebolt responds:

Thats what started the song!
i thought it wasnt so bad so i tryd to complete it.
thanks you liked it

-firebolt-

Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2} Halo-Lone Rider {DEMO V2}

V1 was better, but this is still good

The things I liked more about V1 were the old snare, which, though it DID sound like a cowbell, I found it fit quite nicely. Also, revert the piano back to whatever it was before. Echo can be good, but too much can really mess up a song. Anyways, I say keep the current guitair and revert the other noises that were changed. Though i have to admit around 3:00 the piano worked. Keep up the good work.

Silver Light Silver Light

Amazing

amazing song, that's all I really gotta say. I love it so much i have the words pretty much memorized. the only thing I cant get is the parts right after "wake up and stop." But hey, I have a tendency to figure it out after a while. I'd like to see another song like this. =]

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

Amazing

All I can really say about this song is ITS AMAZING. I would say that this is the new Infernoplex (which was my favorite song by you before this). Good work, keep it up.

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

Awesome!

Amazing job man, can't wait for the full thing. =D

sonicmega responds:

With the amount of positive responses this has received in a single day, it's undoubted that a full version is going to be made. No matter what lengths I need to take to get a complete lyricless version of this song, I will make sure it's done.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm ecstatic that it suited your musical tastes.

SSBM Break the targets techno SSBM Break the targets techno

Nice job

Nice job man, very well done. My main problem is that timing is off for some things in the beginning, and at about 40 seconds in. those parts have a bit bad timing on the bass drum.

Gorekiller responds:

Thanks for the review ! If you want to hear a better version, then, go listen to "SSBM bbt ROCKED" !