Twatlight Twatlight

Awesome

Loved it.

Also willing to bet the reason the score isn't higher is all the fangirls whining about you making fun of their "OMG PRECIOUS EDWARD!"

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Great job!

So funny. Also, this isn't by Egoraptor.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

One word.

Amazing. I didn't expect to almost be brought to tears at this, especially after realizing the first person who gave The Composer money, probably was like him.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Awesome!

FOOOOOOGUUUUUUUU

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Epic

Especially the 'Housecraft" part. "Nuclear launch detected." and then the clorox falls down. Heh, was so funny. Good work, by making fun of every bad flash in existance in imitating them, some would say it sucks. but then theres Joe. the guy with sanity, and it suddenly makes sense that its really a good flash. Anyways, i hope you make more.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Great

Great job Krinkels. Oh and also, to the guy 2 posts below me, this is NOT a previous episode. haven't you noticed that no one else has said anything like that? Oh and one more thing.... Metal Gear Awesome 2 has surpassed Waterlollies by about .40 of a point.

Beaver Vs Penguin Ep. 0 Beaver Vs Penguin Ep. 0

Not bad

Not bad, not bad at all. I came across this while reviewing all my song scores. Saw my song was in this. Anyways, glad my song could come of use.

TANKWOMEN TANKWOMEN

A message

Clock crew, the majority of the time, YOUR FLASHES SUCK. All they try to do is ride on things that are popular. 99% of the time, you just make the thing get ever closer to dying. I hope all of you can just says "OK, MAYBE I'LL MAKE A GOOD FLASH! ONE PEOPLE WON'T BE MAD ABOUT." However if you want my opinion on this flash, i give it a 0/10. Graphics and sound were terrible, and you had spelling mistakes in it.

Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1 Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1

Good job

Liked it a lot, only problem is that there wasnt a single fight yet. But ah well, we can wait some. Also, I'm wondering where i could get the song that plays on the title screen.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Pythagorean Theorum

Its A squared + B squared = C squared, for those of you who dont know. Nice job btw.